Jared Freid is a stand-up comedian based out of New York City, with a strong focus on dating and relationships. He has performed on The Tonight Show and was named one of JFL’s 2017 New Faces. Jared’s comedy is current and reflects the ordinary daily thoughts of everyone you know, especially if you know a lot of millennials that are obsessing over dating apps, trying to be real adults, and worrying about their bodies.
Jared has a remarkable insight into how millennial relationships (or even situationships) begin and end. Besides headlining and touring at clubs around the country, Jared hosts two highly-rated weekly podcasts. He co-hosts U Up? with Jordana Abraham of Betches, where they discuss their takes on modern dating with issues ranging from apps to hookups to relationships. U Up? has over 750,000 monthly listeners, many of whom came out to support the U Up? Live Tour that visited over 20 cities in 2019. Additionally, Jared’s JTrain Podcast boasts over 450,000 listeners per month, regularly lands in the iTunes top 100 and was recently named #1 Comedy Podcast by Popsugar. The show has a cult following of loyal fans. Guests have included: Michael Che, Pete Davidson, Colin Quinn, Sal Vulcano, Bert Kreischer, Dave Attell, Michelle Wolf and more. It’s been called “A Dear Abby for Dudes,” which is why both men and women tune in religiously. Many of Jared’s fans say that his advice has helped them in their personal lives. Additionally, Jared recently launched his new show Dating Makeover, presented by Spotify Greenroom. Every Sunday night, fans can join in on the conversation and get advice directly from Jared.
In 2019, Jared released his first full-length comedy album Always a Momma Bear through Virtual Comedy Network. The album debuted at #1 on the iTunes Comedy Charts. In 2021, Jared’s special Socially Distanced… Of Course premiered on YouTube to critical acclaim and rave reviews.
TICKETS AND SEATING
• Please read these rules completely as there will be no exceptions made.
• We are a 21 only club. We will only let people in under 21 if they are with their parents and they must be at least 16.
• If your driver’s license is expired, we will not let you in the club unless you have documentation showing an appointment with DMV. If your ID is not valid, we will not refund your ticket, so please don’t purchase a ticket if you’re not 21 or you don’t have a valid photo ID from the State you reside in, which includes a state ID or Driver’s license.
• ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS AND NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU CAN’T MAKE A SHOW, WE WILL TRY TO MOVE YOU TO ANOTHER SHOW FOR THE SHOW YOU PURCHASED. NO CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
• Bring your email receipt to the ticket window to get your tickets before entering the club. If you’re in a group and the tickets are under your name you can pick up all the tickets for the group. The group has to enter the club together in order to be seated. We will not seat partial groups. We don't reserve tables or move tables and we seat from the stage back and if you have a large group you have to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Gun and Knife policy
Sandman Comedy Club does not allow guns in the club even if you have a carry and conceal permit. Also, we do not allow knifes in the club. If you check-in carrying a gun or knife you will be asked to take them back to your car before you will be allowed into the club.
QR codes at your table
• At your table we will have QR codes you can use on your phone by turning on your camera and scanning the code.
• You will be able to see our drink and food menu and order from your phone.
• You can start a tab by entering your credit card info once at the beginning and order throughout the show without every adding your info again. This way you don’t have to enter your card info every time you order food and drinks.
• When you’re ready to close your tab, you can do it on your phone.
• Our waitstaff can also take orders from you and place them into the tab you created on your phone.
• If you’re paying by cash our waitstaff can take your orders.
• If you don’t want to use the QR codes and order from your phone or waitstaff will take your orders and you can pay by cash or credit card at the end of the show.
• Our goal is to make it easy for you to order food and drinks throughout the show allowing you to focus on the show and enjoy a great night of laughter.
• If you do not close your tab before you leave the club. We will close the tab and add a 20% gratuity to your tab.
• If you’re having trouble closing your tab, please ask a server for help.