TICKETS AND SEATING
- Please read these rules completely as there will be no exceptions made.
- We are a 21 only club. We will only let people in under 21 if they are with their parents and they must be at least 16.
- If your driver’s license is expired, we will not let you in the club unless you have documentation showing an appointment with DMV. If your ID is not valid, we will not refund your ticket, so please don’t purchase a ticket if you’re not 21 or you don’t have a valid photo ID from the State you reside in, which includes a state ID or Driver’s license.
- If you buy a ticket and you can’t come to the show you must email us three hours before the show starts, we will not refund your tickets, but you can exchange them for another show or credit. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Bring your email receipt to the ticket window to get your tickets before entering the club. If you’re in a group and the tickets are under your name you can pick up all the tickets for the group. The group has to enter the club together in order to be seated. We will not seat partial groups. We don't reserve tables or move tables and we seat from the stage back and if you have a large group you have to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Gun and Knife policy
Sandman Comedy Club does not allow guns in the club even if you have a carry and conceal permit. Also, we do not allow knifes in the club. If you check-in carrying a gun or knife you will be asked to take them back to your car before you will be allowed into the club.
QR codes at your table
- At your table we will have QR codes you can use on your phone by turning on your camera and scanning the code.
- You will be able to see our drink and food menu and order from your phone.
- You can start a tab by entering your credit card info once at the beginning and order throughout the show without every adding your info again. This way you don’t have to enter your card info every time you order food and drinks.
- When you’re ready to close your tab, you can do it on your phone.
- Our waitstaff can also take orders from you and place them into the tab you created on your phone.
- If you’re paying by cash our waitstaff can take your orders.
- If you don’t want to use the QR codes and order from your phone or waitstaff will take your orders and you can pay by cash or credit card at the end of the show.
- Our goal is to make it easy for you to order food and drinks throughout the show allowing you to focus on the show and enjoy a great night of laughter.
- If you do not close your tab before you leave the club. We will close the tab and add a 20% gratuity to your tab.
- If you’re having trouble closing your tab, please ask a server for help.
Matt Braunger was raised in Portland, Oregon. A headlining comedian since 2007 and an actor since childhood, Matt studied theatre in New York and improvisation in Chicago. Matt’s television credits include recurring roles on ABC’s Agent Carter, NBC’s Up All Night, Netflix’s Disjointed, Starz’ Take My Wife and Amazon’s Upload. Matt was a series regular on Fox’s MADtv, a cast member of the TruTV series How to Be a Grown Up, and has appeared on Carol’s Second Act, Superstore, Fuller House, Man with a Plan, BoJack Horseman, Stan Against Evil, I’m Dying Up Here, Garfunkel and Oates, Maron, HBO’s Family Tree, the Chelsea Lately roundtable, @midnight, The Michael J Fox Show, Happy Endings, CONAN, The Late Show with David Letterman, The Pete Holmes Show, United States of Tara, Pushing Daisies, Carpoolers, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Acceptable TV, and Live At Gotham.
In 2009, he was named to Variety’s Top 10 Comics to Watch, and Comedy Central’s Hot 9 in ’09 list. His debut album Soak Up The Night was released by Comedy Central Records and was an iTunes Top 20 Comedy Album for 2009. In 2010, he recorded his half hour Comedy Central Presents special and in 2012 released his debut hour-long special entitled Shovel Fighter, which was also released as an album. Matt has since released two more specials: Big, Dumb Animal and Finally Live in Portland. He also has a hilarious podcast entitled “This Might Help with Matt Braunger”.
Matt has performed at a variety of prestigious festivals including Just For Laughs in Montreal and South By Southwest in Austin.