TICKETS AND SEATING
- Please read these rules completely as there will be no exceptions made.
- We are a 21 only club. We will only let people in under 21 if they are with their parents and they must be at least 16.
- If your driver’s license is expired, we will not let you in the club unless you have documentation showing an appointment with DMV. If your ID is not valid, we will not refund your ticket, so please don’t purchase a ticket if you’re not 21 or you don’t have a valid photo ID from the State you reside in, which includes a state ID or Driver’s license.
- If you buy a ticket and you can’t come to the show you must email us three hours before the show starts, we will not refund your tickets, but you can exchange them for another show or credit. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Bring your email receipt to the ticket window to get your tickets before entering the club. If you’re in a group and the tickets are under your name you can pick up all the tickets for the group. The group has to enter the club together in order to be seated. We will not seat partial groups. We don't reserve tables or move tables and we seat from the stage back and if you have a large group you have to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Gun and Knife policy
Sandman Comedy Club does not allow guns in the club even if you have a carry and conceal permit. Also, we do not allow knifes in the club. If you check-in carrying a gun or knife you will be asked to take them back to your car before you will be allowed into the club.
QR codes at your table
- At your table we will have QR codes you can use on your phone by turning on your camera and scanning the code.
- You will be able to see our drink and food menu and order from your phone.
- You can start a tab by entering your credit card info once at the beginning and order throughout the show without every adding your info again. This way you don’t have to enter your card info every time you order food and drinks.
- When you’re ready to close your tab, you can do it on your phone.
- Our waitstaff can also take orders from you and place them into the tab you created on your phone.
- If you’re paying by cash our waitstaff can take your orders.
- If you don’t want to use the QR codes and order from your phone or waitstaff will take your orders and you can pay by cash or credit card at the end of the show.
- Our goal is to make it easy for you to order food and drinks throughout the show allowing you to focus on the show and enjoy a great night of laughter.
- If you do not close your tab before you leave the club. We will close the tab and add a 20% gratuity to your tab.
- If you’re having trouble closing your tab, please ask a server for help.
There is a new beast killing the comedy game that makes people cry laughing and she is absolutely
beautiful. Tacarra Williams is a school teacher, plus sized model, motivational speaker, writer is known
throughout the comedy industry as at The Beautiful Beast. From the moment she picks up the
microphone, until the time she walks off stage, audiences can feel the laughter erupt. Tacarra was most
recently a finalist on NBC’s “Bring The Funny”. Creating humor of her rough life as a twin and sibling to
six others, a mom and a Life Skills coach to inmates at the county jail. She dares to be the voice for
every woman too afraid to think aloud. Refusing to bow down to the prejudiced opinions of men,
Tacarra’s attitude towards female empowerment has earned her respect and love from women
throughout the country.
Opening for the likes of Tony Rock, Deray Davis, and Bill Bellamy her talent and wit cannot be denied.
She has hit every major stage in New York and Hollywood including Caroline’s, Broadway Comedy Club,
Apollo Theatre, Hollywood Improv, The Comedy Store, Russel Simmons All Def Digital, and The Laugh
Factory. She has a 30 min Comedy special on Comedy Central Produced by Kevin Hart If you think that’s
notoriety, she is also the only female in Shaq Comedy All Star Competition history to make it to the
finals, and she is the very first Female host in for Chocolate Sundaes at the laugh factory. She is a force
to be reckoned with.