TICKETS AND SEATING
- Please read these rules completely as there will be no exceptions made.
- We are a 21 only club. We will only let people in under 21 if they are with their parents and they must be at least 16.
- If your driver’s license is expired, we will not let you in the club unless you have documentation showing an appointment with DMV. If your ID is not valid, we will not refund your ticket, so please don’t purchase a ticket if you’re not 21 or you don’t have a valid photo ID from the State you reside in, which includes a state ID or Driver’s license.
- ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS AND NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU CAN’T MAKE A SHOW, WE WILL TRY TO MOVE YOU TO ANOTHER SHOW FOR THE SHOW YOU PURCHASED. NO CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- Bring your email receipt to the ticket window to get your tickets before entering the club. If you’re in a group and the tickets are under your name you can pick up all the tickets for the group. The group has to enter the club together in order to be seated. We will not seat partial groups. We don't reserve tables or move tables and we seat from the stage back and if you have a large group you have to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Gun and Knife policy
Sandman Comedy Club does not allow guns in the club even if you have a carry and conceal permit. Also, we do not allow knifes in the club. If you check-in carrying a gun or knife you will be asked to take them back to your car before you will be allowed into the club.
QR codes at your table
- At your table we will have QR codes you can use on your phone by turning on your camera and scanning the code.
- You will be able to see our drink and food menu and order from your phone.
- You can start a tab by entering your credit card info once at the beginning and order throughout the show without every adding your info again. This way you don’t have to enter your card info every time you order food and drinks.
- When you’re ready to close your tab, you can do it on your phone.
- Our waitstaff can also take orders from you and place them into the tab you created on your phone.
- If you’re paying by cash our waitstaff can take your orders.
- If you don’t want to use the QR codes and order from your phone or waitstaff will take your orders and you can pay by cash or credit card at the end of the show.
- Our goal is to make it easy for you to order food and drinks throughout the show allowing you to focus on the show and enjoy a great night of laughter.
- If you do not close your tab before you leave the club. We will close the tab and add a 20% gratuity to your tab.
- If you’re having trouble closing your tab, please ask a server for help.
Teddy Smith standup comedian from Riverdale Maryland. His comedy ambitions came from a dream he once had doing standup comedy. A week later decided to give it a try. So him & his buddy went to the local comedy club. The next show his buddy started working nights on his job & could no longer take Teddy. A week later Teddy got a car & began his comedy career working in all the local bars & clubs in Washington DC. Teddy started getting paid within six months. Then won the Washington D.C. Comedy Competition. That's when he decided to take his talents to New York City, aka the Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps! Right away he was a favorite in all the major clubs & got booked on Showtime At The Apollo were he received a standing ovation. That appearance led to bookings at the Tropicana in Atlantic City opening for the legendary Isley Brothers. He appeared on Comedy Central, Comic View, the Gordon Elliot show with the late great Jackie Mason. Teddy open for him. Teddy has toured internationally, headlining in Amsterdam & Rotterdam. While overseas he shot a standup television comedy show. Teddy tours up & down the east coast headlining theatre's & comedy clubs. He's now in a feature film titled Tomorrow's Today starring Kelly Le Brock & Burt Young.