Ian Bagg started his comedy career in his native country Canada. He proceeded to do all the show business things that every successful Canadian entertainer does. He went to a “Hockey Night in Canada” game on a Saturday night performed at the “Montreal Comedy Festival ” kissed a fish in New Foundland and a “Comedy Now” special on CTV. So what does a Canadian do when he has done it all?
He boards a train to New York City lives in a youth hostel and ends up on “Late Night with Conan O’Brien,” “The Late Late show with Craig Ferguson,” and “Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” It is not always fun and games. He was forced to do “Make Me Laugh,” “Showcase Comics with Louie Anderson,” “Fridays” on NBC, and the “Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn.”
Check out Ian’s hilarious comedy specials and albums:
Ian Bagg: Conversations” on Amazon
Comedy Central Presents: Ian Bagg
Ian Bagg: Getting to F*cking Know You” on Showtime
Ian Bagg: Everybody Wants Some (800 LB Gorilla Records)
Life has been amazing for Bagg being on such diverse platforms as History Channel, Food Network, Biography Channel and being the first ever Canadian to meet three US presidents– Ronald Reagan Jimmy Carter and George Bush… although only one was in the White House at the time while he met one on a plane and the other at a hockey practice.
Ian went to school to be an explosives engineer but a lucky chance at an open mic made him the volatile one. He may be in your area sooner than you think because this man-child does over 100 000 air miles a year…or you could listen to his radio/podcast show on XM Radio channel 160 or The Toadhopnetwork (The Ian Bagg Show.) He has performed 2 successful half-hour specials “Comedy Central Presents” and HBO’s “A Comics Climb” and has been seen on “Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution.”
“Anyway you get to know him you will remember him” ~ Ronald Reagan
TICKETS AND SEATING
• Please read these rules completely as there will be no exceptions made.
• We are a 21 only club. We will only let people in under 21 if they are with their parents and they must be at least 16.
• If your driver’s license is expired, we will not let you in the club unless you have documentation showing an appointment with DMV. If your ID is not valid, we will not refund your ticket, so please don’t purchase a ticket if you’re not 21 or you don’t have a valid photo ID from the State you reside in, which includes a state ID or Driver’s license.
• ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS AND NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU CAN’T MAKE A SHOW, WE WILL TRY TO MOVE YOU TO ANOTHER SHOW FOR THE SHOW YOU PURCHASED. NO CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
• Bring your email receipt to the ticket window to get your tickets before entering the club. If you’re in a group and the tickets are under your name you can pick up all the tickets for the group. The group has to enter the club together in order to be seated. We will not seat partial groups. We don't reserve tables or move tables and we seat from the stage back and if you have a large group you have to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Gun and Knife policy
Sandman Comedy Club does not allow guns in the club even if you have a carry and conceal permit. Also, we do not allow knifes in the club. If you check-in carrying a gun or knife you will be asked to take them back to your car before you will be allowed into the club.
QR codes at your table
• At your table we will have QR codes you can use on your phone by turning on your camera and scanning the code.
• You will be able to see our drink and food menu and order from your phone.
• You can start a tab by entering your credit card info once at the beginning and order throughout the show without every adding your info again. This way you don’t have to enter your card info every time you order food and drinks.
• When you’re ready to close your tab, you can do it on your phone.
• Our waitstaff can also take orders from you and place them into the tab you created on your phone.
• If you’re paying by cash our waitstaff can take your orders.
• If you don’t want to use the QR codes and order from your phone or waitstaff will take your orders and you can pay by cash or credit card at the end of the show.
• Our goal is to make it easy for you to order food and drinks throughout the show allowing you to focus on the show and enjoy a great night of laughter.
• If you do not close your tab before you leave the club. We will close the tab and add a 20% gratuity to your tab.
• If you’re having trouble closing your tab, please ask a server for help.