Greg Warren, most recently seen on “ Late Night with Seth Meyers”, "The Late
Late Show on CBS" and “Last Comic Standing” " has built a strong fan base with
an act inspired by his Midwestern upbringing. His CDs, “Fish Sandwich” (2017)
"Running Out of Time" (Sept 2013) and "One Star Wonder" (June 2009) hit #1,
#3 and #6 respectively on the iTunes Comedy charts. Self-deprecation,
frustration and an arsenal of lifelike characters highlight Greg's colorful
Greg attracts a diverse audience, having performed on BET’s "Coming to the
Stage", Country Music Television's "Comedy Stage" and Comedy Central’s
“Comedy Central Presents”. He is a favorite on the nationally syndicated Bob &
Tom radio show. He toured theaters across the country with The Bob & Tom All
Stars Comedy Tour.
Greg hails from St. Louis, MO, where his father was a high school wrestling
coach and his mother made him play clarinet in the band. He has captivated
audiences with anecdotes about the conflict inherent in meshing the two
disparate high school identities of varsity wrestler and band geek. Greg's "Flute
Man" bit is a perfect encapsulation of the insecurities of high school and the
ongoing quest to be cool, and is one of the most requested bits in the history of
the Bob & Tom Radio Show. Greg was also a West Point Cadet, where he
distinguished himself by amassing an impressive tally of demerits and endless
hours of pointless marching. After moving on to the University of Missouri, he
studied journalism and became an All-American college wrestler.
During college, Greg won a comedy contest and was invited to perform at Déja
Vu, a local club in Columbia, MO. After a stint selling Jif and Pringles for Procter
& Gamble, Greg made the decision to become a full-time comedian. This led to
an invitation to Montreal's prestigious Just for Laughs Comedy Festival in 2002,
where Greg performed as one of the featured New Faces of Comedy.
Excerpts from Greg’s act are played daily on Sirius/XM Comedy He appeared in
the independent films “Punching Henry”(2016), “Marshall the Miracle Dog”
(2015), and "23 Minutes to Sunrise" (2011). He is a founding member of the St.
Louis Sketch Week Players
TICKETS AND SEATING
• Please read these rules completely as there will be no exceptions made.
• We are a 21 only club. We will only let people in under 21 if they are with their parents and they must be at least 16.
• If your driver’s license is expired, we will not let you in the club unless you have documentation showing an appointment with DMV. If your ID is not valid, we will not refund your ticket, so please don’t purchase a ticket if you’re not 21 or you don’t have a valid photo ID from the State you reside in, which includes a state ID or Driver’s license.
• ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS AND NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU CAN’T MAKE A SHOW, WE WILL TRY TO MOVE YOU TO ANOTHER SHOW FOR THE SHOW YOU PURCHASED. NO CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
• Bring your email receipt to the ticket window to get your tickets before entering the club. If you’re in a group and the tickets are under your name you can pick up all the tickets for the group. The group has to enter the club together in order to be seated. We will not seat partial groups. We don't reserve tables or move tables and we seat from the stage back and if you have a large group you have to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Gun and Knife policy
Sandman Comedy Club does not allow guns in the club even if you have a carry and conceal permit. Also, we do not allow knifes in the club. If you check-in carrying a gun or knife you will be asked to take them back to your car before you will be allowed into the club.
QR codes at your table
• At your table we will have QR codes you can use on your phone by turning on your camera and scanning the code.
• You will be able to see our drink and food menu and order from your phone.
• You can start a tab by entering your credit card info once at the beginning and order throughout the show without every adding your info again. This way you don’t have to enter your card info every time you order food and drinks.
• When you’re ready to close your tab, you can do it on your phone.
• Our waitstaff can also take orders from you and place them into the tab you created on your phone.
• If you’re paying by cash our waitstaff can take your orders.
• If you don’t want to use the QR codes and order from your phone or waitstaff will take your orders and you can pay by cash or credit card at the end of the show.
• Our goal is to make it easy for you to order food and drinks throughout the show allowing you to focus on the show and enjoy a great night of laughter.
• If you do not close your tab before you leave the club. We will close the tab and add a 20% gratuity to your tab.
• If you’re having trouble closing your tab, please ask a server for help.