- Tickets are purchased for a specific show, performer, date & time.
- All ticket purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to any other show, date or time.
- Before purchasing tickets, please ensure you can attend the specific show, date & time.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL
- All tickets are assessed a Service Fee that is added to the base ticket price whether purchased via phone, website or in person.
- Many shows SELL OUT in advance therefore we do encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance. Advance ticket purchases guarantee you have a seat(s) but not specific seat/seats together - See Reservation Required Below
Tickets start at $15 and can go up depending on the act playing that week. Please view the calendar to get the ticket prices for the acts you're interested in. All tickets can be purchased online or at the event. Ticket price is the same online as it is at the event. There is a service charge on all ticket sales.
*Ticket prices subject to change without notice
**Special Event ticket prices will vary
***Please notify us after purchasing your ticket if you need special seating accommodations
Thursday - 7:30 PM Showtime. Doors, Bar, and Restaurant open at 6:00
Friday - 7:00 PM & 9:30 PM. Doors, Bar, and Restaurant open at 5:30 for 7:00 Show. Doors, Bar, and Restaurant open at 9:00 for the 9:30 show.
Saturday - 7:00PM & 9:30PM. Doors, Bar, and Restaurant open at 5:30 for 7:00 Show. Doors, Bar, and Restaurant open at 9:00 for the 9:30 show.
We do not reserve tables for General Admission, but we do have party packages. View our Special Occasions page to see our packages . All tickets are general admission and seating is done on a first come first serve basis. We start seating from the stage back on the main level followed by seating in the mezzanine. If you want to be up by stage we suggest you get here when we open the doors before show time. If you're part of a group everyone needs to be there together before we will seat you and the group. If you're a couple attending a sold out show you will be placed at a table with another couple.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
Is parking available?
There are numerous parking garages and on street parking in downtown Richmond.
What is the minimum age requirement?
• 21 for most events. We will have some shows where you can enter at age 19, but you still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol.
• A valid photo ID is required to enter the club. The following ID's will be accepted: a state issued drivers license, a state issued identification card, a valid military identification, valid passport.
Please note that a college ID is NOT an acceptable form of ID. You will not be admitted without a valid ID, which means the ID is current and not expired. It's the law.
What is the minimum purchase?
We do not require any minimum purchases at this time. We have a full bar and restaurant.
Outside food and beverage are not permitted per the Health laws in the state of Virginia. You are not allowed to bring in water bottles or drink cups.
All shows are non smoking per the City of Richmond ordinance. If you leave the club during the show to smoke you will not be allowed back into the club.
Food and Beverages
We offer a full menu and encourage you to dine with us during the show. Food is served before and during the show.
We also offer a full lineup of mixed drinks, wines, and beers.
Please see our food and drink menu.
Do you offer gift certificates?
Gift certificates are available at the Box Office in any denomination. Visit the Sandman store to purchase gift certificates, shirts, hats, mugs, and other merchandise.
We are definitely casual. Any combination of shirt and shoes is acceptable but please keep your pants pulled up and your underwear covered.